New Ngage!

R

ramseyculdesac

id imagine the next n-gage to be a totally different design, that is pretty similar, though i guess it does have some decent changes.

A camera would definately be a worthy addition.

R

ramseyculdesac

yeah i know, just saying that if it is amywhere near what nokia would do, i think they would have to add even more to make it a real success. Though, the camera would be a winner, as most people want a camera on their phone nowadays.

G

GBrent

I thought the QD was the new N-Gage, it hasn't been out that long has it, and it's a major improvement on the original. Mind you a camera would be nice...

R

ramseyculdesac

the QD wasnt the NEW n-gage, just a revised version of the original. pretty much the same workings, just better layout , minus a couple of features.

Someone has been saying that a new n-gage will be appearing in around 2006 so we will be able to see if the QD gains anymore support, which i think it should as it is the only model of its kind.

G

GBrent

It's a bit mroe than that, I've seen and used them both and the QD has a far better screen for starters. I do know what you mean tho, it has the same graphics engine etc.

R

Robbee

I've heard on the grapevine that Nokia are planning a new N-Gage, but I got the impression they were gonna leave it at least a couple of years because they think the QD will do well.

R

ramseyculdesac

id imagine with the arrival of psp/ds, whilst not direct competition, it will need to improve the graphics of the phone, add things like camera,etc... for those phone trendies which need a camera on their phone, and a few other things.

But in the mean time, if they just keep producing game titles like the ones they have been, ill be happy with that till the super N-gage is released!!! :rotfl:

R

Robbee

ramseyculdesac said:
id imagine with the arrival of psp/ds, whilst not direct competition, it will need to improve the graphics of the phone, add things like camera,etc... for those phone trendies which need a camera on their phone, and a few other things.

But in the mean time, if they just keep producing game titles like the ones they have been, ill be happy with that till the super N-gage is released!!! :rotfl:
I think the next N-Gage would have to be 3G and have the latest Symbian O/S.

I haven't bought that many games in the last couple of months (apart from pathway to glory).

R

ramseyculdesac

do you play the games much?

have you tried it on online multiplayer mode through the arena, its really good.

G

GBrent

ramseyculdesac said:

have you tried it on online multiplayer mode through the arena, its really good.
I mainly play on the bus / train so I get in at least a couple of hours a week. I have used the arena but mainly for info on games and the odd download. I've been thinking of getting Pocket Kingdom so I suppose I'll be spending a lot more time on there!

G

GBrent

Hmm that link fails, they must've moved the thread.

All the same it is good to look around the arena I had good stats on Tombraider for a while after I first got my phone.

R

Robbee

ramseyculdesac said:

I play games all the time, so the N-Gage is great as it lets me play whenever I get a chance. Having said that some games last longer than others!

Now I've had it for a bit I have used the arena and I am using it more, I thought it was a con to make me spend more money (and it probably is) but it's actually quite good so I don't mind so much.

R

ramseyculdesac

there is also a new tom clancy game out this month, there is a demo on the site which makes it look quite good. also some other titles if you are wondering what is new out.

R

ramseyculdesac

have you ever been on one of the live chats? there is one this thursday at 10am pacific time, with a games developer. might be worth finding out what games are coming our way in the future?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom