1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New nebula software seems smoother.

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Mr.D, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,150
    Just downloaded 3.03

seems smoother than the previous version for playback less judder on pans and video material deinterlacing seems less steppy. Probably just my imagination but it seems a llittle bit better contrast wise too.

2. BBD

BBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I agree Keith, They have introduced some changes in this area and made a big improvement.

PS I managed to sort out my gremlins. After reinstalling DScaler I can record in silent mode whilst watching DScaler not sure how or why this sorted it. Thanks for letting me know this was possible.

(The 'Pause' issue occurs if I set a timer or hit record and then cancel the timer and stop recording. The pause feature then doesn't work properly until the timer has expired even though the timer was cancelled.) edit: This diagnosis was incorrect. The problem I have with pause live video feature is when viewing BBC1 and has nothing to do with the timers.

I'm sure Nebula will sort this I've never known a company so responsive to customer requests, suggestions and problems.

Dennis