1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new mr s75 with ft02

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by sidyal, Dec 8, 2003.

1. sidyal

sidyal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've just bought a new multi region Pan s75 from richer sounds this afternoon to go with my e50. When you power up it displays ft02 and it doesn't store my settings. Always going to ntsc and s-video even though I set it for pal & RGB. I'm assuming that it is a problem due to the mod. I'll be taking it back if I get no joy tonight. If anyone has any info regarding this I would be gratefull.

2. bobones

bobones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I got the same last week and didn't have any problems like that. It went straight to the quick setup then I tweaked it after that. Sounds like yours is faulty.

3. sidyal

sidyal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Problem solved after a bit of searching. The box mustn't have been initialised after multi regioning it. I pressed "back skip + pause+open" on the front of the dvd player and it came up with "initialise" on the display. Now all is well, it stores my settings, is multi region and ft02 is gone.
    The net can be a wonderful thing:)