1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Movie Trading Site

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by DVD Baron, May 20, 2004.

1. DVD Baron

DVD Baron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,
    Its been a long time since I've been here! Finally my movie site project is online - please feel free to visit www.moviebaron.net and search the database (only my 650 movies there for now, but it will expand as other members join) You can search free of charge by clicking here - www.moviebaron.net/search.php
    Feedback is always welcome.
    All the best,
    DVD Baron (aka - Movie Baron)

2. cyclops12

cyclops12

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    good idea not sure how many takers though charging a monthly fee :suicide:

3. DVD Baron

DVD Baron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the feedback,
    I can understand where you're coming from - but I am hoping to make the site a real online resource and will give away memberships from time to time - its only £2.80 a month in the UK - that's like one Starbuck's Venti Latte with an extra shot and a sip out of another one :rolleyes:
    I hope over time to be able to offer downloads of movies (If I can get a staight answer about public domain stuff - even BBFC couldn't help me there) as well as other deals - devide £2.80 by 28 something like 1 p a day - well, anyway, its free to check out the database and forums - its the contact with other traders / collectors that costs the fee.
    All the best,
    RKBB

4. lentini

lentini

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +455
    err, don't you mean 10p?

5. DVD Baron

DVD Baron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, indeed I did :oops:
    I should have went back and edited my reply. Anyone here have an opinion on pricing? I don't mind reducing the fee - but I'd like to hear what people want to see - I can add affliliates to cover very low membership fees.
    Regards,
    RKBB
    1 + 2 = 5 :censored: