For Sale NEW Moto Z2 Force XT1789-6 64GB with 3 Moto Mods

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by sergiup, Apr 10, 2018.

1. sergiup

sergiup
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Up for sale: a brand new, sealed Moto Z2 Force with three Moto Mods (Gamepad, Soundboost 2, Turbopower Pack). This is an upgrade from Vodafone which I'm not using, I haven't even opened any of the boxes. I'd be able to assist with any warranty claims if required - I believe you'd need to deal with Lenovo/Motorola directly. I don't know if it's locked to Vodafone or not, though unlock codes seem to be easy to find and relatively cheap if you need them.

If you look at the threads for the phones I've sold here, you'll see all devices were in great condition; this one is new..!

By all accounts it's an excellent phone - Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM, 64GB on-board storage, MicroSD slot, 1440x2560 5.5" OLED display, dual 12MP cameras, etc.

You also get the three Moto Mods; I've used a phone with the Soundboost speaker before (not this particulat one) and I thought it was pretty good; I can't comment on the other two, but I'm sure there are plenty of reviews on t'Interweb.

Payment via BT please; handing it over in person would be great, but I'm also happy to send it via RMSD at my cost within mainland UK. Open to reasonable offers.

edit: now listed on t'bay as well.

Price and currency: 500
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Yes
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  2. sergiup

sergiup
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Bump, open to reasonable offers. It's hard to judge an accurate price since there haven't been many up for sale.

3. bikersue

bikersue
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just for info , I got this set from Vodafone and the phone was unlocked, it’s a awesome deal , I love mine

4. wookie6262

wookie6262

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I need a new phone for my wife and love my Z2 play. As you say difficult to judge the value as so few come up. Are the motomods new too. If so I will offer £400 to get you started. Payment by PPG or Bank Transfer.

there is one on ebay with the same motomods I can pick up from Edinburgh and they are asking £475 but accepting offers.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  5. sergiup

sergiup
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Hi - yes, everything is new; it all came as a package from Vodafone, and all I've done is taken the four boxes (in the photo) out of a bigger cardboard box and I took a couple of photos; I didn't even open any of the individual boxes :)

I know it's hard to judge the price, but I think that's a bit low with the mods, all new; how about £470 (incl RMSD)?

6. wookie6262

wookie6262

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I could go £430 inclusive of postage. I've spotted an Honor View 10 at John Lewis for a good price(£339) as an alternative and will buy that today if we can't sort something out.

7. wookie6262

wookie6262

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    The wife has decided on the security of John Lewis so offer withdrawn, good luck with your sale

8. spurs142

spurs142

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Is this locked to Vodafone?

9. sergiup

sergiup
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Hi - yes it was. I'm afraid it's been sold elsewhere, I forgot to close the thread. Thanks for the interest, good luck with your search!