I got a new Nokia N82 yesterday. I used it all day on the charge that came in the battery (when I went to bed at 12:00 it was saying low battery). This morning at 9 it was still on but I put it on charge. 1 hour 30 minutes later it says it is now fully charged. The manual has nothing at all anywhere about "conditioning" the battery unlike all my previous phones have said. However it does say "Do not leave plugged in as it will damage battery life". What should I do? I know batteries have got alot better over the years but by word of the manual I am screwed if I leave it in for extra time and gut instinct says unplugging it is not the way to go.