1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mission's at Frank Harvey Hi-Fi

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by boneg, May 21, 2004.

1. boneg

boneg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did anybody else get along to Frank Harvey Hi-Fi Coventry on Wednesday for the Mission evening. All I can say is AWESOME!

The new Elegante E83 system they had running in a 5.2! configuration was superb. The guy from Mission was running it at high SPL and it didn't get messy with a great battle scene from 'Master and Commander'.

They also had a pair of E82's running in stereo on the end of some Cyrus kit, sounded open and detailed with a good degree of bass weight.

The finish on the cabinets were a dark metallic grey colour with high gloss finish and looked the part.

If you get a chance to dem them do so you won't be disappointed.

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    A bit like your cheek in coming here and trying to pretend that you are giving us impartial advice. Are the new Mission speakers so poor that you have to descend to deception to sell them. Shame on you :mad:

:spam:

3. angelislington

angelislington

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I'm confused. I'm guessing that boneg either works for Frank Harvey or Mission. Am I right? Oh, and I think all Missions suck. But that's just my opinion. ;)

4. cwoj

cwoj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i did dem them, alhough at another shop......all i have to say is that they do look that part, alas, they didn't makw it to my short list, although the dealer was keen as mustard to ry and sell them...

5. Kaleb500

Kaleb500
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0