New Match 31/5/03 at 6pm

sorry about last night got called away on family bussiness
and then my internet connection went down and is still down :mad:
so have logged on my friends computer just to say sorry and wish you good luck for tonight :smashin:
i think xbox live still works so might be on tonight but not until after 8

6pm count me in if needed?
Capt are you hosting? if so add me to your list ok.

Sorry guys, don't think I can make it.
Saturday night is pub night with the MRS, but if I can jump on before we go out I will. but please don't count on me.

Great practice yesterday though.Sorry I had to cut it short, the Mrs turned up suprise me with a take away.

Women eh!!!! Can't live with em......

I acn do some more practice Sunday morning 8-30am to 2pm 'cos the MRS is working.
Good luck fellas

Sorry can't do tonight might get on about 5 for an hour between work & pub.

Sunday is no prob for me.

Captain sorry for leaving you and chad mid game but my router died again and then I could not re-connect to your server.

XLB=ZAPP

Looks like no match today then?

just sorted out my internet im ready :clap:
if thats pm not am?

I can make this one if needed

XBL=ZAPP

me again might not be able to make this match so it might be best if i go on standby will check post's tomorrow night to see if im needed
p.s check team compete we have been challenged

Del sorry couldnt join you last night was busy unlocking Siege,Cat and Mouse, Domination Modes :smoke:

Ok Looks like Zapp your up, lock and load :D
The Team for tonight is...
Me
Thrash Hambush
Zapp

Still one more needed ?
Sub
Delav

Not sure i should be organising all this :rolleyes: As i'm only a grunt, where are the Captains when you need them :D

Captain,
Sorry mate can't make it as discussed yesterday.

Well as co-captain I was going down the after our practice session on siege yesterday.
:clap:
To quote a great man "mmmmmmmmmmm BEEEEEEERRRR" by Homer Simpson.
Good luck boys, kick some backsides:smashin:

by the way I'm on now if anyone wants to practice

I'm around tonight, but I'll probably get the same problems as before. (Server Busy)

It's very odd cos I've had Live since the public beta came out and never noticed the problem before.

Dunc.

I will be on tonight although I am having big probs with my connection at the mo, if I am on at that time (i hope 2 be) and u need a player, invite me in and we can see how my connection is looking.

I will add u 2 my friends list captaineyecatch.

matiano + Spunkydunc
Hopefully see you online then - I might try and host the game as i've unlocked Siege now - so hopefully Spunkydunc you can connect as you had no probelms connecting to me before.
I'll be online from 8pm so if theres any of you on we can get a practice in before the match - Still not to sure on Tactics when playing Siege.
The Match should be around 9.30 pm But it might be earlier or later as Muppetclan have another match set at 8.00pm - depens on how long that oges on for.

captaineyecatch have made you a co-captain hope this is okay
by the looks of it i might well be on tonight will try and get on for some practise at about 8

What happened, how did we do?

Soz I couldnt make it my connection was buggering up during Moto GP 2 so I gave up.

im sad to report we lost :(
but it was close and i must say we have improved alot we won one game :D and run out of time on one of the others
on the whole it was good practise, and can feel a win coming on in our next match :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom