Strike @ Karkand 24
sdasdass.jpg

Sharqi Peninsular Small
captureomp.jpg

Sharqi Peninsular 24
sharqipen24.jpg

Wake Island
wakesmall.jpg

Mushii, I see that someone took a comment I made about you when you flipped out that time and then told you I said it, word verbatim.

Now it's your signature!

Who the :censored: snitched on me?

I'll have his tags! :mad:

im downloading on the ps3 now,looks like i get a sneak preview on what they are like before i sell my ps3 copy on.(wrong console,but i will be getting a sneak preview on what to expect when they are released on the 360 next week).

meweavy said:
im downloading on the ps3 now,looks like i get a sneak preview on what they are like before i sell my ps3 copy on.(wrong console,but i will be getting a sneak preview on what to expect when they are released on the 360 next week).

Nice one. Report back, private meweavy!

Can't wait :D

Mushii, I see that someone took a comment I made about you when you flipped out that time and then told you I said it, word verbatim.

Now it's your signature!

Even got my #Mushiigate hashtag on there!:D

Now it's your signature!

Justin if you post your tweets publicly they can be read by anyone as far back as they want. I just read your twitter feed that is all. Nobody snitched on you. I just copy and pasted from your twitter page.
BTW I read all of the tweets from pretty much everyone (search is your friend also on twitter). I just posted your because I found it ironic ;)

Mushii..dour and morose to the end

Lol. Seems I blocked the right person then

Justin if you post your tweets publicly they can be read by anyone as far back as they want. I just read your twitter feed that is all. Nobody snitched on you. I just copy and pasted from your twitter page.
BTW I read all of the tweets from pretty much everyone (search is your friend also on twitter). I just posted your because I found it ironic ;)

Mushii..dour and morose to the end

I'd forgotten that I'd tweeted that. I actually thought I had said it verbally in a live party!

Well I guess you liked it then?! :laugh:

If someone snitched on Covert, then I reckon he would try to hunt them down in BF3 to the ends of the earth. However instead of it going to plan for Covert, I think it would end in Covert getting blown up by a Claymore. :p

Last edited:
looks like the chips are down, just got to see who collects the tags :)

Covert Recon said:
Now you're at the front of the queue. :devil:

I'll save ya Jim.

Your hair is THE most ridiculous thing I've ever seen:devil:

Bring it

Ironically, I was in CQ on Firestorm last night and spawned in a chopper to find that Jimster was my pilot.

It's one of those moments when someone you've threatened to kill becomes your ally, like in 3:10 to Yuma.

So we're flying a straight course over the refinery with me on the left side mini gun. Nobody else in the chopper.

An enemy chopper comes in behind us, I can see him following, but can't hit him due to the angle. We're taking hits, our chopper starts smoking. The enemy pilot thinks he's got a certain kill!

Then an enemy jet swoops in, collides with the chopper, taking them both out causing the jet pilot's suicide and a team kill against the chopper pilot and his gunner! :facepalm: :laugh:

Sheer dumb luck. Our chopper's dying anyway so it crashes and we bail, just escaping.

Ideally belonged in the Battlefield Moments thread, but the Jimster connection meant I wanted to put it here.

I didn't know about any of that going on :laugh:

I knew we were being hit, but had no idea where from so I tried to take us low so we could try to lose them around the refinery.

After taking too much damage, I knew we would probably have to bail and we barely made it out.

I joined the server because you were on it, ironically we ended up on the same team :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom