new maps for cod5 when ??

dynamicpanda

any news on new maps for cod5 ??????

treyarch spoiled us will maps with cod3 so lets hope they do the same this time

leedm33

Yes they did, including a freebie 'Champs':smashin:. I think they released 2 map packs altogether.:thumbsup:

They're probably too busy fixing the bugs in the current maps:( to develop any more.

dynamicpanda

champs was a great map i also liked marseilles both great maps and the french village with the small graveyard in the middle came out in the second map pack

look at the poor maps given to us on cod4 they promised new playlists and let us down

i am sure treyarch wont let us down

maybe alot of bugs and glitches on cod5 but atleast they are patching them up

anyway am going online for some double xp

g8tecrasher

Nice one i shall try that

Tanks have ruined the game for me

Sir-Cato

Nice one i shall try that

Tanks have ruined the game for me

I find the tanks perk the battle up a bit but with horrific balance* issues i tend to bad mouth Treyarch in-game.

*Not as in tanks are too powerfull etc but in a realism issue

Last edited:

g8tecrasher

I thought that in COD 3 the vehicles were the best thing about it, tanks were destroyable by climbing on the back, the jeeps that could seat 4 people were brilliant for capture the flag etc and the motorbike you could mount your machine gun on were brilliant

Chrisoldinho

I thought that in COD 3 the vehicles were the best thing about it, tanks were destroyable by climbing on the back, the jeeps that could seat 4 people were brilliant for capture the flag etc and the motorbike you could mount your machine gun on were brilliant

They were also the cause of nearly every glitch on the game hence why it was removed.

If you think WaW was bad for glitching, play COD3 then you'll realise what glitching is all about :eek:

g8tecrasher

They were also the cause of nearly every glitch on the game hence why it was removed.

If you think WaW was bad for glitching, play COD3 then you'll realise what glitching is all about :eek:

I did I played it a hell of a lot and i never noticed any glitches, not like WAW

Chrisoldinho

I did I played it a hell of a lot and i never noticed any glitches, not like WAW

:rotfl:

Are you being serious?

What about on every single level at any point you wanted, you could simply connect another controller and push the two people together whilst laid down and float to the top of any map? Takes less than 10 secs to do if your on the same team and makes you invincible on any map.

Also, let's not forget the endless under the map glitches/roof top glitches using vehicles. I lost count of the number I knew.

There were so many glitches on COD3 you often had big battles off the map as well as on.

Please believe me when I say WaW pails into insignificance when compared with COD3. And although you may not of witnessed glitches in COD3 I can assure you a 1,000,000 times over that they were a lot worse than WaW and much easier to do.

Chris.

Deputy Dawg UK

i was playing ...i think it was outskirts yesterday and I saw some bloke about 30 foot up in the air...What is all that about :confused::confused::confused:

Stream62

I think there are a couple of elevator glitches on some of the maps that can somehow take you up into mid air. Didn't know about the one on Outskirts but you see it quite often on Castle. Once you know where they are you can shoot them quite easily. I'd also advise shooting anyone on your own team who is doing it to stop them being a twit (insert and "a" instead of the "i"!)

Chrisoldinho

The one on Asylum glitch is the worst of the lot. Basically if you do it then you can go anywhere on the map and your so high it's near impossible to be shot. You can also get out the map/under the map.

Thankfully it's difficult to get it just right which is what is needed to do the glitch.

Last edited:

Stream62

The one on Asylum glitch is the worst of the lot. Basically if you do it then you can go anywhere on the map and your so high it's near impossible to be shot. You can also get out the map/under the map.

Thankfully it's difficult to get it just right which is what is needed to do the glitch.

Happily never noticed that one, but then I play mainly on HC where the lack of Killcam makes it difficult to spot these things.Besides the glitches aren't my current frustration, it's the lag that does my head in at the moment.

Anyway to get back on thread, has anyone heard anything about the new maps recently?

g8tecrasher

:rotfl:

Are you being serious?

What about on every single level at any point you wanted, you could simply connect another controller and push the two people together whilst laid down and float to the top of any map? Takes less than 10 secs to do if your on the same team and makes you invincible on any map.

Also, let's not forget the endless under the map glitches/roof top glitches using vehicles. I lost count of the number I knew.
There were so many glitches on COD3 you often had big battles off the map as well as on.

Please believe me when I say WaW pails into insignificance when compared with COD3. And although you may not of witnessed glitches in COD3 I can assure you a 1,000,000 times over that they were a lot worse than WaW and much easier to do.

Chris.

Ill take your word for it but i swear i never noticed anything like that and i really did play it hell of a lot!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom