New maps, are they worth it?

PAUL7331

Ok guys Ive borrowed COD4 from a mate about 2months ago (he aint getting it back ;)), and until the sunday just gone, had not even played it online.... But now Im HOOKED!

Im just wondering how many new levels will I get for my £6.99 that I might spend and are the new maps as good as the ones built in to the game?

Also if anybody wants to add me to their party for a few games online then my user name is.. rev1ll
:thumbsup:

kevin_irl

If you play the game alot (most ppl do!) then they are worth every penny. I got tired playing the old maps over and over again and it was great to play some new ones. Plus, they are excellent maps imo. Creek looks amazing and Broadcast and Chinatown are good fun too. Plus you can have some fun games with your friends on killhouse, best map for a quick private game imo:clap:

PAUL7331

Cheers guys, I'll probably purchase. :)

One other question, in the FREE FOR ALL mode, can you invite friends to this? The option is blanked out for me when I try and do this!!?!?! :confused:

hondavee4

you will be lucky to invite your friends to any game let alone ffa, which has a player limit of 8, thats probably why your option is blanked out

PAUL7331

you will be lucky to invite your friends to any game let alone ffa, which has a player limit of 8, thats probably why your option is blanked out

No I mean, before I start a game I get my mate in a party, and then click 'find game' but the FFA option is blanked out!

mss99

You can only have a party in team game modes thats why you can't join a free for all as a party. Otherwise you could have half your mates on the opposition and cheat to get better stats or to complete certain challenges.

PAUL7331

You can only have a party in team game modes thats why you can't join a free for all as a party. Otherwise you could have half your mates on the opposition and cheat to get better stats or to complete certain challenges.

Damn, so I have no way of playing against my mate/s?

Every time I play in a TDM we are on the same team! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom