1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Location for Panny PJ Demos in Eire

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by markbro, Nov 27, 2003.

1. markbro

markbro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just in case anyone in the Limerick or surrounding area was looking for a demo of the AE200/AE300, a new Panasonic shop has opened. Was in there today are they are just setting up. AE300 will be projecting onto Da-Lite screen. Just don't look at the prices.....RRP 2700 Euro for the 300, 1700 for the 200....makes the peorder price of the Z2 look even better:)

Mark

2. Comer

Comer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Why would anyone buy a projector over the counter in Ireland. I saw an AE 100 in the south east last year for €2500 and the Sony shop in Blanch-town quoted me €4,400 for a HS10. When I pointed out the internet price from England the shop assisant pointed out the expense of sending it back if something went wrong. I told him I could send it back to England about 30 times for the price difference.:lesson:

Conor

3. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    no wonder he was confused, between hands feet and toes he can only get to 20 :p :D

ad

4. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Yeah, just saw an ad in the local free paper for the local Totterdells here in Bray and they were advertising the AE300 for €2599 and the AE200 for €1799! Great that even local tv dealers are starting to advertise PJ's which shows that they're becoming more mainstream but bad that the prices are an absolute ripoff!! I was nearly of a mind to have a walk by the shop and if they had an ad for the PJ's in the window, I'd stick a sticker to the window saying "Buy it from Komplett.ie!! Get it nearly €1000 cheaper and next day delivery from OSLO NORWAY!!" I mean I'm sure if you wanted to buy it in Totterdells you'd probably have to wait a week while it was shipped from the warehouse in Dublin (12 miles North of Bray)!!

5. Comer

Comer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Only if you paid extra for "express delivery":D

Conor