new lg plasma connectivity-42px3rva

martd77

Standard Member
Reaction score
My lg plasma tv is due to be delivered this week can anyone advise me the best way to achieve the best picture possible using quality cables.
In my set up i have a panasonic th70 dvd home theatre system and a sky+box.
Are quality scart cables the best way to ensure optimum picture quality or is component video the solution?
Thanks

martd77 said:
My lg plasma tv is due to be delivered this week can anyone advise me the best way to achieve the best picture possible using quality cables.
In my set up i have a panasonic th70 dvd home theatre system and a sky+box.
Are quality scart cables the best way to ensure optimum picture quality or is component video the solution?
Thanks

If your DVD system supports component then that is best for DVD, even better if both support prog scan. For Sky use either a fully wired scart lead or RGB only if you don't want sound piped to the TV, and make sure the video out is set to RGB on the Sky box.

Andy.

thank u i will go with that suggestion as the dvd player supports component,as regards sky using the rgb socket on thetv does produce tv sound which i have to turn to zero si i presume it s a crap quality scart lead which i will immediately replace
thanks again

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom