New KFC advert for Nashville Hot.

It's Twitter. Hyperbole extraoardinaire.

:rolleyes: monkey gif... :)

tatum.gif

The threads moving too fast for me and I've not had KFC for over a day now :p
I had some left over Tandoori Chicken for lunch, perhaps I should have rinsed off the sauce, dipped it in flour, deep fried it and put it on Ebay,...

upload_2018-2-20_19-21-44.png

My missus is currently working for a rival over the road.

She's being asked why KFC isn't open. Like working in a fast food restaurant makes you an expert at fast food logistics for all franchises. Anyway she posted this:

KFC.JPG

My missus is currently working for a rival over the road.

She's being asked why KFC isn't open. Like working in a fast food restaurant makes you an expert at fast food logistics for all franchises. Anyway she posted this:

View attachment 982354
I sometimes get people (strangers to me) phoning up saying ‘Hi, it’s me’ :facepalm::rolleyes:

Maybe they could try Asda. We were in there yesterday and bought a succulent half-chicken which was used in a curry later. There were two trays there too. I'm sure if KFC Weymouth rang Asda, they'd be only too happy to drop a few chickens round.

I am lost for words, people actually contacted the authorities about this. [emoji23]

It's painful isn't it.
There really are people out there this stupid, who are also capable of breading :mad:

Police compile list of most ridiculous time-wasting 999 calls

Top ten time wasting 999 calls to Devon and Cornwall police in 2009:

1. ''The Chinese takeaway I ordered is 45 minutes late. I want you to prosecute the takeaway for ripping me off.''

2. ''My power has gone off. Will my Sarah Lee gateau defrost in the freezer if I keep the door shut and how long would it take?''

3. ''Can one of your officers come around to my house to tell my sons to calm down?''

4. One night during the summer 15 999 calls were made all reporting UFOs in the sky over Cornwall. It turned out the spectacle was lights and lasers from a concert at the Eden Project.

5. ''I can see a really rare bird sitting on top of a telegraph pole – who shall I ring?''

6. ''I bought a pair of jeans at a shop last week and took them back but the shop won't give me a refund.''

7. ''There's been a pigeon in my back garden for the past three days – it's got a tag on.''

8. ''I have lost my shoplifting ticket I was given when I was arrested last week.''

9. ''Can you put me in touch with whoever deals with noise pollution as there is a builder using an angle grinder outside?''

10. A woman dialled 999 after waking up with her duvet covering her head and panicking.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom