New KFC advert for Nashville Hot.

Bacus

Distinguished Member
I have just seen the new KFC advert today for the new Nashville Hot, and I'm convinced its Tom Hardy in it but my other half says its not !!
Can any one confirm if its Tom Hardy or is my misses correct again ??

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I have just seen the new KFC advert today for the new Nashville Hot, and I'm convinced its Tom Hardy in it but my other half says its not !!
Can any one confirm if its Tom Hardy or is my misses correct again ??

I can see the slight similarity when he bites into the chicken, but definitely NOT him:)

Bacus

Distinguished Member
Oh well yet again I'm wrong and my misses is right !!!

I hate it when that happens :facepalm:

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
Specsavers springs to mind.

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
Really !!
Can you not see any kind of resemblance ?
No he looks completely different and about 10-15 years younger.

The guy in the ad.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
There is a slight resemblance to Tom Hardy when he's eating the chicken, although he's more like the lovechild of Radiohead's Thom Yorke and Chris Martin from Coldplay.

I quite like the ad. If I decide to buy a Nashville Hot then I will splash out on a fancy dress outfit (just like the ones shown) before venturing into our local outlet. And remember kids, you gotta do it before Tuesday.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I quite like the ad. If I decide to buy a Nashville Hot then I will splash out on a fancy dress outfit (just like the ones shown) before venturing into our local outlet. And remember kids, you gotta do it before Tuesday.
Why before Tuesday?

The video in the 1st post says 18/6/17 (at the very end)?

I thought maybe you meant there was some special bank holiday thing:)

Well the one I saw definitely said until Tuesday so I assume BHM will be the final day. They usually do these promotional things for no longer than a fortnight I think.

OMG I just looked at that vid and realise that the one I was talking about was the MacDonalds South Carolina Stack (so why I mentioned the outfits) :blush: - that vid is in this link:

McDonald’s Yanks America’s Chain in Goofy British Ads for USA Burgers – Adweek

The UK's KFC crisis is still going and people are getting desperate

There have been reports of desperate fried chicken fans calling police and writing to their local MPs to complain about the closure of KFC restaurants across the UK, which were forced to shut on Monday due to lack of chicken. KFC attributes the shortage to a delivery contract mix-up.

DWet_Lm-_Wk_AAb_X4_E.jpg

Our local one is still closed. You'd think people could go a week without a KFC 'meal' :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Technics announces SL-G700M2 SACD and music streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
The Amazon Prime Early Access Sale 2022: 11-12 October
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Google set to launch the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones