• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Ken Block Gymkhana 5 just released.

Yeah I watched the recent X Games on YouTube, although block came second sabastian loeb had a hell of a lead even before Block lost a tyre.

alexs2

Distinguished Member
Yeah I watched the recent X Games on YouTube, although block came second sabastian loeb had a hell of a lead even before Block lost a tyre.

It's the WRC results you need to look at rather than something he's more adept at.

He managed to break into the top 10 on his outings this year,but is always a long way back timewise.

evilkegs

didnt tanner foust beat him at his show ?

namuk

Distinguished Member
was just going to post this, absolute class ken :cool: i know one thing i would not like to have that car as a runabout as it would be fun shopping fitting between the white lines :cool::laugh:

HMHB

Distinguished Member
This stuff keeps Block in pocket money.

He's very good at this stuff,but not so good at rallying.

I've always had the same opinion. I also think that any of the rally drivers could do this kind of stuff, they all have superb car control but a lot of them are just far better all round drivers than Block.

Vipers

These videos are great fun to watch, he's a total hooligan, although a talented hooligan I have to say. I would love to know the logistics of filming something like this, shutting down a part of San Francisco can't be easy or cheap.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
You can also see where he's probably practised before or had previous attempts and failed as you can see the tyre marks.

alexs2

Distinguished Member
You can also see where he's probably practised before or had previous attempts and failed as you can see the tyre marks.

True.....the whole thing is carefully staged and choreographed,(as are the others)but it adds up to entertainment,and a good ad for both Monster,and Block's DCShoes company.

Just don't get him confused with a top level WRC driver though!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom