New James Bond Boxset

UKCDJ

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This NEW James Bond Boxset is due this year! What do we think (I for 1 will be sticking to my Bond50 Boxset)?

ImageUploadedByAVForums1436987956.802190.jpg

ImageUploadedByAVForums1436987974.651979.jpg

I am hoping the old one will come down in price a litle bit, would be perfect.

Its already less than £3 per disc which is incredible value for money.

I'm waiting for the Bond 100 holographic set.

Its already less than £3 per disc which is incredible value for money.

There currently is no point my buying it, but will probably do so when i return to the UK for my holidays in August. I can cross my fingers for £2 or £2.5, ok probably not but i can wish.

There currently is no point my buying it, but will probably do so when i return to the UK for my holidays in August. I can cross my fingers for £2 or £2.5, ok probably not but i can wish.
If you're not desperately in need of buying it, it's bound to turn up in the Black Friday sales again in Nov- possibly nearer to your target price.

Na was being only semi serious.

I actually like the idea of buying and watching over summer and £60 odd that it currently stands at is a bargin. I remember it being over £100 on DVD with less movies, a few years back.

sill prefer the Bond 50 Boxset something about the two booklet approach that I like even though cardboard casing isn't ideal...would pick up only if in a sale :)

Still don't regret getting the individual releases. I hate those big cases and there was no way I was getting it in a cardboard digipak.

The less space taken up the better in my case so those new sets are what I have been waiting for, have sold my Bond 50 set so now to order the regular white set or the Amazon exclusive, still undecided on whether the bonus disc with EON documentary is worth the extra £30

Can anyone tell me if the digital copies included in this are ultraviolet or iTunes? This set is on offer just now on iTunes for £85 and I am weighing up the options

Thanks for that. Will probably go for the iTunes versions then unless any strong recommendations for blu?

£85 for iTunes or £60 for Blu-Ray's, I know which I would go for lol

Thanks. Had a look in hmv yesterday. £110 without sky fall and couldn't see a blu set of the one you linked to. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction.

now sold out on zavvi. guess it will be back at a higher price

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom