• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New ISP - Non-brutal FUP required

OddyKnocky

Standard Member
I've been with Demon at my house for a while and I've been putting off finding a new ISP for too long. The problem with Demon is, if I exceed the FUP of 50gb/month, the cap they put on me is truly brutal - it's worse than being on 56k.

I read here about Sky Unlimited, which sounds brilliant, but infortunately my exchange has no LLU capabilities... :(

So I was wondering if someone could recommend an 'unlimited' ADSL package that doesn't limit you too severely if you exceed the FUP? (Read as; I will almost definitely exceed it every month).

It doesn't have to be really fast when capped, just functional (unlike Demon).

Can anyone help? Thanks.

C

cameron1590

BT have a truly unlimited package but if you download large p2p files between peak times they slow the files that are downloading not your connection so you can still surf the net fast

Hope this helps,

Cameron

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom