• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New IPOD Touch..

TVTIMES

Hi, I have just purchased an IPOD touch 32G from a well known store and when I removed from the packaging case the back had a few little faint scratches, is this normal for a new product?
Also when I checked the settings screen it had "name: Adrians" on the screen.
Also when plugging the ipod into my Itunes page it again came up with "Adrians IPOD", is this a second hand ipod???
Thanks

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Hi, I have just purchased an IPOD touch 32G from a well known store and when I removed from the packaging case the back had a few little faint scratches, is this normal for a new product?
Also when I checked the settings screen it had "name: Adrians" on the screen.
Also when plugging the ipod into my Itunes page it again came up with "Adrians IPOD", is this a second hand ipod???
Thanks

Yup. Sounds like a customer return. Which well known store was it? If it was a clearance offer or manager's special this may explain why but if you paid full retail price I'd take it back and get it exchanged.

Young Spade

Standard Member
Yea someone probably returned it. Just factory restore it or restore it in iTunes if you don't mind keeping it.

IMO I would just take it back and get a different one if the store isn't too far from your house.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom