New iphone user

sheep911uk

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am buying an iphone off a colleague of mine and my question is can i use it on my existing orange PAYG sim?

I realise i will have to cut the sim card down to make it a micro sim but will i get the same benefits as i am guessing there are PAYG deals for iphones whereas mine was just for a normal phone?

Thanks

Yes, you'll get all the benefits. Cutting the sim removes the plastic not the chip

Also, make sure the iPhone is not locked to any other network like vodafone, O2 etc

Thanks for the reply,so how do i get internet access on PAYG as never had internet on previous phone?

You'll have to buy an Orange pay and go sim that includes data. Probably best to check Orange website.

Thanks for the reply,so how do i get internet access on PAYG as never had internet on previous phone?

You'll have to enter the settings for orange internet service by navigating from the Settings app > General > Cellular Data Network > Cellular Data Frame.

You'll need to ask Orange customer serv or their forum for the internet settings details for iPhone

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom