New iPad Pro availability. Help me understand

hammer man

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm struggling to find what I'm looking for ATM. I simply want a silver 12", 512gb with wifi & cellular, 2017 model.

I missed the launch day as out of country but have kept an eye on all regular sources such as Apple Store and John Lewis. They all keep putting the availability date back.

Will there ever be a time when I can simply walk into my local John Lewis and pick one straight off the shelves.

Or is it just me not understanding the ordering process. Anyone??

I'm probably going to regret this, but can't you just order one online form Apple and wait for it to be delivered? Or, there is one at stock at my local Apple Store in Milton Keynes.

It's a very expensive tablet to keep in stock at JL, being the top of the range.

I'm probably going to regret this, but can't you just order one online form Apple and wait for it to be delivered? Or, there is one at stock at my local Apple Store in Milton Keynes.

It's a very expensive tablet to keep in stock at JL, being the top of the range.

Thanks for reply. I was hoping to get from JL as they give the extra years warranty. I understand about ordering online from Apple and Milton Keynes is a fair trek, but can you see a time when this particular product is freely available or maybe being top of the range, it will only ever be online only. Genuine question.
Thanks.

Thanks for reply. I was hoping to get from JL as they give the extra years warranty. I understand about ordering online from Apple and Milton Keynes is a fair trek, but can you see a time when this particular product is freely available or maybe being top of the range, it will only ever be online only. Genuine question.
Thanks.
Is getting to your nearest Apple Store a possibility? Try this:
iStockNow United Kingdom

they have a thing " Email me when available" or just get from apple?

I had the same problem when trying to get one for my hols.
Keep checking the apple site for collection, there was always a 2 week wait, but then they will become available on the day but they are selling as soon as they come in so you have to be quick. I ended up travelling to manchester for mine but well worth it.

I had the same problem when trying to get one for my hols.
Keep checking the apple site for collection, there was always a 2 week wait, but then they will become available on the day but they are selling as soon as they come in so you have to be quick. I ended up travelling to manchester for mine but well worth it.

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. I'll probably end up buying from Apple Store and get it delivered. Not ideal for me but hey ho.

All available from Apple shops today in the north west.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom