New Indie Multi-platform Game: Chrono Rider Action RPG

ChronoRider

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, been a big lurker for a long time and wanted to share a project I'm involved in,

Chrono Rider: Action RPG (PC PS4 Vita Mac Linux Xbox One) by Korion Studios — Kickstarter

its a sci-fi singleplayer and co-op game with platforming and roleplaying elements. You gain skills and upgrades to solve alien mysteries and make game changing decisions that affect your ending. Your gameplay alternates as you progress throughout the game, we have platforming, classic rpg gameplay, top-down shooting, and multiple vehicle sections connected to a time-timetravelling adventure narrative.

Please like and share our post to be included in the special credits at the end of our game!

We currently support all PC platforms, and aim to simultaneously release on Vita/PS4 and Xbox One.

Thank you for your time.

So all I have to do is like and share and I'll get mention in the special credits? NICE!

Do you have any artwork and perhaps a trailer with an alpha build showing off the mechanics that you can post on AVForums? Not everyone goes to Kickstarter, but if you give them a reason to then more might.

EDIT: I just looked through it. Not bad, looks like you've got a whole lot fleshed out already. Now you're trying to get some editing tools that cost a grand or so? You a solo team? Pretty impressive feat considering.

Last edited:
Good luck with your project, I hope you achieve your goal.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom