• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New iMac 3.06GHZ memory upgrade

stuart07970

another vote for the 'crucial' stuff ! :smashin:

great customer service too!

I even phoned them when the memory I'd already recieved dropped in price by £12, and without quibble they refunded the difference there and then!

Would PLAY.COM do the same???

paulallen34

Standard Member
hi not sure how to use these threads couldnt find how to post new post.
im thinking of upgrading the memory in my new APPLE IMAC only bought it new in mid april this year here are the specs 3.06GHZ,INTEL CORE 2 DUO,24 inch screen 4 GB DDR3,640 GB HARD DRIVE,i would like to make it 8 GB MEMORY im told it would cost about £ 900 from a friend,surely i can get it cheaper than that.hope you can help.

Zarch

hi not sure how to use these threads couldnt find how to post new post.
im thinking of upgrading the memory in my new APPLE IMAC only bought it new in mid april this year here are the specs 3.06GHZ,INTEL CORE 2 DUO,24 inch screen 4 GB DDR3,640 GB HARD DRIVE,i would like to make it 8 GB MEMORY im told it would cost about £ 900 from a friend,surely i can get it cheaper than
that.hope you can help.

£900! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Crucial System Scanner is usually a good place to start: RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, flash cards, SSD at Crucial.com

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom