NEW Ikea Stands - Have a look!

ash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
59510_PE165404_S4.jpg

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...=1&categoryId=17071&chosenPartNumber=90103758

59638_PE165526_S4.jpg

Available in differnt colours
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...=1&categoryId=17071&chosenPartNumber=20105341

I like the alst one, looks very neat and cheap price.

the first one just needs some snap on tools stickers on it:)

True but lack of space, maybe stick 2 together?

Apologies for bumping an old thread but has anyone actually done this yet with the Lack bench from Ikea?

Wondering about how sturdy it is (enough for a 40" LCD?)

As the thread has been revived anyway...

It would be useful to know how high the shelf space is, so we can work out how large a centre speaker will fit into the shelf space. So, if anyone has one of these and wouldn't mind making the measurement and sharing it with us, that would be very useful. :)

Apologies for bumping an old thread but has anyone actually done this yet with the Lack bench from Ikea?

Wondering about how sturdy it is (enough for a 40" LCD?)

Ikea website says Max Load 100Kg, so best off checking to see the weight of your LCD.

I'm looking at this too, so internal dimensions would be helpful for me too :)

I have a Samsung Http33 and the Dimensions are 43cm but the instructions reccomend a 10cm :eek: gap either side, Was going to try the Oppli but don't think it will be wise.

Ikea website says Max Load 100Kg, so best off checking to see the weight of your LCD.

I'm looking at this too, so internal dimensions would be helpful for me too :)

I have a Samsung Http33 and the Dimensions are 43cm but the instructions reccomend a 10cm :eek: gap either side, Was going to try the Oppli but don't think it will be wise.

Good spot - 40" LCD is around (!) 27kg - add other equipment and it should be fne, just wondered whether the Lack was easy to modify to double up in the same way people had the Opli.

I'd been guessing that internal dimensions for the lack were 140cm x 20cm (that's a rough guess) - hopefully someone will be able to give us the actual figures.

Just measured the shelf space inside my lack and its 14.9 cm high between the shelfs and 139 cm wide between internal shelf edges.Using my lack to hold my 42PX60 Plasma .Hope this helps.

Thanks Simmo,

That should be useful information for many. Unfortunately, I am out of luck unless I put my 21cm high centre in the wash and it actually shrinks a fair bit. ;) :)

Moray

After spending thousands on a kick arse AV set-up ....... why the funk does anybody turn tight-wad over the stands !! ??

Best purchase you will ever make : http://www.optimum2000.com/

Thanks for that simmo, looks like I'll be picking one up next payday :)

Just measured the shelf space inside my lack and its 14.9 cm high between the shelfs and 139 cm wide between internal shelf edges.Using my lack to hold my 42PX60 Plasma .Hope this helps.

Only 14.9cm!? Well that won'y hold a decent amp/receiver with sufficicient air space - back to the drawing board....

Was just looking through the 07 Ikea catalogue and in there the metal bars seem to be further forward than in the pic's on there web site.

Are your's right near the back as the pic in the OP seems to be Simmo?

The metal bars can be moved about wherever you want them for optimal support.They have felt on the top on bottom so they slide easy when you need to move them.

Excellent, thanks a bunch simmo

After spending thousands on a kick arse AV set-up ....... why the funk does anybody turn tight-wad over the stands !! ??

Best purchase you will ever make : http://www.optimum2000.com/

well for me it's because I dont wabt the glass and chrome look, it looks great on display when all the components are sat there without any cabling, but the second you get it home and plug everything in it looks like spaghetti junction!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom