1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New HTPC site

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by GrahamC, Aug 25, 2003.

1. GrahamC

GrahamC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
  2. beyond

beyond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Noticed in my statistics server that I was getting some hits from this site... Just wanted to come say hi!

Yes, we are just a startup as said... I do hope that in the near future we can and will become a major force in the HTPC Market! We'll be having many new reviews come online in the next few days, as well as a few other things... so please keep checking back for more information!

As of today, we added a Snapstream v3.2 review (with a small setup guide for it)... we'll be adding a Grider "how-to" guide this weekend, as well as have a few new HTPC setups in the Systems page.

Tomorrow we will feature the first in a three part series of Recommended machines to buy, and the places to get the parts at.

Thanks for stopping by our site, and I hope to hear from you guys in the future!

If you have any news on HTPC's or know of new reviews on other sites, please let us know!

Also, we have fixed the index.htm, so now everyone can just hit www.htpcnews.com and be directly into the site.

3. MuFu

MuFu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  4. beyond

beyond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    done.

:)

any reviews that you guys would like to see in the future? or any how to guides?

5. ReTrO

ReTrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Your AVF link seems to be dodgy. Think it just needs a tweek.

Nice site though. I'll have a proper read through it when I have time.

You may want to add www.mini-itx.com to your links list.

6. beyond

beyond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yea, I noticed that link being messed up too.. it's updated now.. just waiting for the main drive to update off the mirror drive that I send updates to.. (usually takes like 5 min for some reason) I need to get that fixed on the server....

we've got a ton more stuff that's going to be coming online in the next few days...

we're about to switch over to PHP, as well as make a small forum for Q&A's about the HTPC's.. (mainly hardware advice and where to buy time options)

of course, more reviews are on the way too :)