new home - new white goods required

bittihuduga

looking for all new white goods for the house.
have been reading some feedback in the forum here.
thinking of taking which.co.uk sub for couple of months..but not sure if its worth or can i find all the info in the forum.
american fridge freezer - leaning towards samsung as they have 10 year warranty. love bosch but they are pricier and only 2 years warranty
washing machine - read a lot on Miele and their reliability but also read the newer ones are not so stable
dryer - same as above, probably go with Miele
dishwasher - need a integrated ones and currys guy said they are low in stock.
any suggestions based on latest purchase or your which reference would be helpful
model numbers can help a lot
we are family of 2+2

pastrybloke19

I bought a Miele Washer/dryer, only had it a short time but so far so good. Pricey but expect it will last.

We are also looking at a new fridge freezer, narrowed it down to Samsung (due to warranty), Bosch (had fab white goods from them before) or LG (was on offer).

Would seriously avoid Curry’s though, terrible customer service and warranty: we are still shopping around but John Lewis (pricey, but good warranty, pick the offer and will refund if price drops within 28days) or AO (never bought from them, so bit unknown to me).

Hope that helps.

ramro69

I did buy an Samsung American fridge freezer from AO 2weeks ago. They are very good with their customer service and they do price matching. They are highly rated for customer service in Which? magazine

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom