Bargain Expired New home means Kit has to go

stefun69

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks

New home + Fiancee means I have to lose most of my audio kit. have any of you got advise on best place to sell it ?

Kit includes 1x Musical fidelity the Pre Amp ... 2x Musical fidelity Typhoo power Amps.... 2x LINN LK85 Power Amps . 1x Angel valve Pre amp... 1x Arcam alph 7 CD player... 2x Yamaha tape decks ... Sansui Amp and Sansui CD player... there is more but I don't want to bore you.

Am keeping Dunlop systemdekII ..Cyrus CDi ...Cyrus 6XPD using as pre amp... 2x Nad C270 using as bi amps..... Onkyo 3040DAB... all into QUAD 22 L2 speaker and B&W 603 S2 Speakers . would be interested on advise and views on kits for sale and my set up ?

Regards
Steve

You can post an ad in our classifieds, it is against Forum rules to place any ads in the open forum. The classifieds are well policed by those mods who cover it. You can then link your ad to other boards that are looking for any particular piece of kit.

I'd sell the fiance😜

Well you did ask for advice, priorities and all that

I'd sell the fiance😜

Well you did ask for advice, priorities and all that
And Hifi is cheaper to run than a fiancee/wife.

And Hifi is cheaper to run than a fiancee/wife.
Most Helpful 🙃
You can post an ad in our classifieds, it is against Forum rules to place any ads in the open forum. The classifieds are well policed by those mods who cover it. You can then link your ad to other boards that are looking for any particular piece of kit.
Thanks Have just put a couple of my monoblocks on there

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom