new hitachis

P

poooch

are the new hitachis any good? i saw one in my local video store beside a pioneer and it seemed just as good as the pioneer at almost half the price it just seems like the actual PQ is almost the same my question is

are hitachis any good compared to panny's and pioneers?

and there new alis technology is nice too

im gunna be using it mostly for video games how big is the difference worth the extra 600$? cuz thats what i would have to pay for it is an 600$ difference for the the panny 42 i want so if i go hitachi i save 600 and can put it more towards sound so i think this seems like a better option

they dont have the panny ph9 available where i live
i have it narrowed down to 2 choices

the hitachi 42hds69
or the
panasonic th42px60

the difference after all is said and done is roughly 600 dollars
so if i go with the hitachi i save 600 what would you do?

the hitachi 42hds69
or the
panasonic th42px60

Me? I would go for picture quality over cost.

the hitachi 42hds69
or the
panasonic th42px60

Guess you're in the US :D

Yes, for Usd600 less the 42HDS69 is a bargain over the 42PX60 :thumbsup: That set, I've been told features also the all new Picture Master HD 3 chipset with capability of up to 281 billion colours at 16 bits.....worth note the European 42PD9700 has only the Picture Master HD chipset :eek:

Yes, it has the latest ALiS 1024 x 1080 panel suited for 1080i signals :smashin:

As horny suggested you would need to try out your XBOX at your preferred dealer and see how it works out for you ;) I add that you should try out also your favourite DVD from home too :lesson: We would also be interested to know how it went for you :rolleyes:

As choddo said, go for picture quality, and with that Hitachi definitely you won't be disappointed :devil:

Hope this helps :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom