New Hi-Fi system with separates Help

Prestong87

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking into a new Hi-FI 2 Stereo setup and looking for some help for optimum setup. Speakers are Paradigm 9H.

Options for setup 1:

(2) Parasound JC1+, connected to (1) Parasound P6 2.1 Channel stereo preamp & dac, (1) NAD M33 BluOS Streaming DAC Amplifier.

- I am questioning the setup of the NAD M33 connected to the Parasound P6 Preamp. Is it even possible to connect the two since they are both amplifiers and both preamps?

Option Setup 2:

(2) Parasound JC1+, connected to (1) Parasound P6 2.1 Channel stereo preamp & dac, (1) NAD C658 BluOS Streaming DAC.

- If I am using two JC1+ Power amps, should I be using two Parasound P6 preamps to power each one separate? If so, would the P6’s need to be connected together somehow? Then how would I connect my streaming source or play another source like from USB to each one of them? Is there any benefits to doing this setup with two P6’s if possible? Or would it just be overkill

Option Setup 3:

(1) Parasound JC5, connected to (1) Parasound P6 2.1 Channel stereo preamp & dac, (1) NAD M33 BluOS Streaming DAC Amplifier, (If possible)

Option Setup 4:

(1) Parasound JC5, connected to (1) Parasound P6 2.1 Channel stereo preamp & dac, (1) NAD C658 BluOS Streaming DAC.

I am also looking into the Blusound Node 2i. Is there a recommendation or would there even be a difference in sound quality for the streaming source between the Node 2i, C658, or the M33, since they would be connected to the Parasound P6? I would like to stick with BluOS since I like the idea that I can expand this system into the rest of my home.

Attachments

• Parasound jc1, p6, nad c658.png
    Parasound jc1, p6, nad c658.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • parasound jc5, p6, nad c658.png
    parasound jc5, p6, nad c658.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • parasound jc5, p6, nad m33.png
    parasound jc5, p6, nad m33.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
  • Two power amps, 1 pre amp, NAD M33.png
    Two power amps, 1 pre amp, NAD M33.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
What did you go for in the end? Do you look at the Anthem STR Pre?
Thanks
Andy

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom