NEW: Harry's TV Donation Thread

Paul. I'm loving that this new thread has allowed you to go mad with your updates. Keep it up!

That photo says it all, after everything he's going through Harry's sat there smiling. What a brave lad.

Love his duck!

That photo says it all, after everything he's going through Harry's sat there smiling. What a brave lad.

Love his duck!

Kids are fearless when it comes to cancer, Harry knows what he has although he dosent understand the severity. As far as he is concerned, he is sick, he needs medicine and then he will be better. Adults understand the risks more and will naturally dwell on the situation, our consultant told us that kids tend to do better for that reason.

We find it a lot harder, naturally we are always strong and positive for him although obviously worry a lot. Just pleased he is a patient at the Royal Marsden as they really know there stuff.

Bigger is better...

Just need to remember there will be some fees to come off the final total, 5% plus a little more depending on whether credit or debit cards were used to pay. :thumbsup:

I have a 5 year old, I don't know how I would cope if it were to happen to him.

I've just gone on the link in the original OP. Hope that's OK.

It's the same link gibbsy if you mean the just giving page?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom