New graphics card help needed

mambo1888

Hello, i need help!!!!

I have just bought a new pc and realised that the graphics card is not up to much. It came with an ATI Radeon HD 4350. Just looked at the website and found out i could of upgraded to a Nvidia Geforce 9500GT 1Gb PCI-E Graphics Accelerator for an extra £10, is that a much better card?

I would like to put in a new better card but dont want to spend a fortune can anyone suggest a card that would fit my new system?

If i am replacing this card would i be able to put it in my old pc and would it be worth while? I have posted the spec of both pcs using CPUID.

If its not worth while or its not compatible with my old pc how much would it be worth to sell, it is about 1 week old and still have the box etc.

1 more question, can i keep this graphics card in and get another one aswell so i have 2?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

I cant upload my old pc spec because i already uploaded them @ http://www.avforums.com/forums/arch...e2140-listing-indivdual-quick-sale-cheap.html

Attachments

• New PC Mainboard.jpg
    New PC Mainboard.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 39
  • New PC.jpg
    New PC.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom