For Sale New Genuine BMW F30/F31 M Performance parts

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mcspongy, Aug 26, 2017.

1. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +745
    Bit of a long shot, but ordered the OEM front splitter and rear diffuser (part no. ending 418, for M Sport F30/F31 cars with twin pipes together on LHS).

In the meantime I found a very good deal for the 'entire kit' (excluding the wheels), so I will be returning them to the dealership I bought from.

However as it's going to cost me £45/50 to send back if anybody happens to want to buy these parts (and ideally is close enough to collect, or I could deliver locally for fuel cost) then I'd be happy to offer them at a marginal cost to me (vs sending them back).

So I'd take £550 for both parts (not including delivery), or I would split as £285 for the front splitter, and £265 for the rear diffuser, but only I've got firm offers for both. prices are firm as otherwise I'll just return them.

These parts both come in the Matt black painted finish so can be fitted as they are, or painted to colour-code to the car. They are only suitable for M Sport models.

(rear diffuser is a simple diy fit. front splitter I am planning to get my local dealership to fit, and theoretically can only be fitted in conjunction with one of the bootlid spoilers, although I had a quote for fitting just the front splitter from a local BMW dealership, so not sure that's applied in practice).

Any questions plase ask. The parts are still in the boxes, new and unopened. They come with two-year BMW warranty.

Edit: the 'comlete kit' I've got coming includes the CF bootlid spoiler, which I'm not 100% set on for my EB car, so I might consider selling that as well if someone wants it, and getting the std one painted to match my car instead.

Price and currency: £550
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT or cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +745