Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by kudos2, Jul 31, 2012.
I doubt very much it has NMJv2 as it has not been ported to the C200 yet. The C200 is always the first to get new features, tested then the BD license is removed for the A2XX series. I suspect this is just a BD license removed version of the current C200 RC firmware with a few tweaks.
The NMJ2 change will be a major upheaval as they have to remove Gaya (the html processor), change the interface to flash and move over to the new Sigma SDK. I personally can't check the firmware as my A210 is boxed up at the moment.
Ah right, may have jumped the gun then, I'm at work and haven't had a chance to install it yet....
EDIT- Although it does say:
Please be informed that Popcorn Hour A-200/A-210 firmware release including the new Networked Media Jukebox:
If I get chance at lunch I will connect mine up and confirm whether or not it has NMJ2. I think it will just be a bug fixed NMJ1 Watch this space....
The race is on! I'm going home at lunch too !
I can confirm it does NOT have NMJ2, it is still the Gaya UI, not the flash based UI (as suspected).
I have not built an NMJ with it though so on a (vary slight) off chance the NMJ may have been updated and Gaya left in for the time being. I would have to set up my shares etc to build the NMJ which I won't have chance to do till tonight.
Oh well, at least it's something and a long time coming at that.
No need for me to rush now!
If you do want to check, build an NMJ then use a SQLite query program (I use SQLite Studio) and look at the DB Version in the media.db - if it is 1.9 or above it is NMJv2, otherwise it will be NMJ1 (that is version 1.8x).
Hopefully, NMJv2 should be in the next release
Firmware version : 03-04-120727-21-POP-411-000
1. New NMT apps 03-04-111220-21-POP-411
- Fixed no signal shown on AVR when DTS set bo downmix and BD navigation set to simpleBD
- Fixed playback failure with certain BD files
- Fixed failure to scan certain BD movies and causing hang-up
- Added BD menu language selection
3. Video and Audio playback
- Fixed unable to play audio photo sync html file issue
- Fixed Internet Radio under webservices has no function issue
- Fixed Timebar issue with avi files starting at 0:00 after resume
- Fixed Avi resume issue after full shutdown didn't resume
- Fixed m4a music files freeze issue
- Fixed BGM+Photo: when replay the music playlist it will auto divert to the now playing page
- Fixed BGM+Photo: trigger next/prev from audio menu bar at photo slideshow page it will auto divert to the now playing page
- Fixed Cannot show screen saver if during music playback or pause during music playback at now playing page
- Fixed PGS subtitle of file playback showing at incorrect position
- Fixed missing palette info for certain PGS rendering
- Fixed unable to play audio cue sheet if press play button
- Fixed unable to get FLAC audio track when playback a mkv file
- Fixed HE-AAC and HE-AACv2 detection in mkv and mp4
- Fixed ASS subtitle Layer support
- Fixed playback MKV with 1080p S_VOBSUB crash
- Fixed WMP11 audio playback always play first file even though other file is selected
- Fixed playback crash with certain MKV that has no CodecPrivate for HE-AAC
- Fixed playlist navigator not able to show up issue, during upnp music playback.
- Fixed music info marquee not able to show up issue during upnp music playback.
- Fixed pressing "Enter" key on photo triggers slideshow instead of single photo playback issue.
- Fixed stopping photo playback always fall back to Apps Market
- Workaround for KhanAcademy MP4 streaming crash; due to buffer overflow
- Increase supported jpeg size to res 12k*8k
- Improved PGS subtitle support
- Added Support VOB audio LL/RR/Stereo and track switching
- Added Support MPEG audio LL/RR/Stereo switching
- Added UTF-16 subtitle support
- Added new Audioplayback Interface
- Added FLV (H.264 video only) support added
4. Networked Media JukeBox (NMJ)
- Fixed incorrect info for NMJ TV series with nfo
- Fixed incorrect scanning result occasionally for certain AVCHD titiles
- Fixed scanner failure to get full info for BD/DVD ISO
- Fixed persistent networkshares displaying issue with 10 entries and more
- Fixed IR become unresponsive (still not fully fixed!)
- Fixed cannot detect WMP11/UPnP server from the down arrow key
- Fixed Some wording do not translate into vietnam language
- Fixed Do not remember the last login server
- Fixed WN150/160 Unable to get wifi connection if the Security is set to WPA2 TKIP+AES
- Fixed Slovenian codepage index (ISO-8859-2)
- Fixed unable to browse into NFS directories with long path length exceeding 256 bytes
- Fixed changing of SAMBA workgroup in Setup does not take effect
- Fixed regression on auto-loading of index.htm on drive or share
- Fixed for fast quiting of PHF apps.
- Fixed incorrect display of partition name with some FAT32 HDD containing multiple partitions
- Fixed occasional failure to access to NZBGet Web UI page from a PC browser
- Fixed issue that certain SMB or NFS share/path cannot be accessed.
- Fixed various memory leaks
- Fixed DNS issues with Dlink Router
- Update BIG5-Unicode conversion; missing BIG5 characters
- Added UI error handling for inaccessible SMB & NFS share point
- Added popup warning message when reset to factory settings
- Added new UPnP-AV stack
- Removed Volumeboost Range (+1 to +15)
6. Apps/Apps Market
- Added new App Market
- Fixed missing Youtube functions should work now
- Fixed Cannot access to the apps market for certain system language
NMT Apps Version : 03-04-111220-21-POP-411
Release Notes :
1. Minimum firmware version to use this NMT App is 03-04-120727-21-POP-411-000
2. Upgrade pure-ftp server to v1.0.32
3. Upgrade torrent transmission to v2.13
4. Fixed Transmission API issue
New firmware available. It is a BETA and forum release only (no online update).
It updates the NMJ to the same as the one on the A300 & A400 - so you can also use NMJToolbox2 as well!
Release date : 7 June 2013
Firmware version : 03-05-130605-21-POP-411-000 (Public Beta)
1. Known Issues
- NMJ won't get created if the Share/Drive is Read Only
- Apps Market currently not possible to activate Mature Content Apps
- New NMJ UI Added as shown in the Mockup Thread http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=64122
- Changed when at lastwatch scene, press down from tab will focus at Last watch scene image
- Added option to turn off tooltips and tips box at NMJ Setup
- Added option to customize default media view when access Video, Music and Photo
- Added option to disable capture last watch scene
- Added option to customize pane opacity for video info pane and episode pane
- Added support to fetch on line subtitle
- Added enhanced Video details
- Added enhanced Music details
- Added auto focus at last watched episode at episode list
- Added auto focus at last watched season at season list
- Added show video fps info, aspect ratio, external subtitle format
- Added show episode file info
- Added show song file info
- Added Support to have full view of fanart by press i key or down key at video info
- Added Return key function for rating box, delete box & subtitle box.
- Added Return key function to open menu at wall, list and category view
NMJToolbox | The Original Windows Editor for the Popcorn Hour NMJ!
184.108.40.206 – 18/06/13
Added Dutch UI translation (download the language_nl.zip and extract into your nmjtoolbox exe folder)
Updated French translation.
Updated Italian translation.
Added Bulk ‘Fill missing album art' facility (scans the album folder for cover.jpg, front.jpg or folder.jpg)
Enabled drag & drop of music covers from a web browser.
Enabled the cancel button in bulk video image update
Speeded up drag/drop of TV episodes and seasons, Move episode to new season & new series (no reloading from database)
Added facility to sort tree view by ‘Search Title' (ie ‘A', ‘An', ‘The' etc is ignored)
Sort order of treeview is saved to the parameters
Enabled Season No field on TV so you do not have to take the context menu option to change it.
Changing season number no longer has to refresh, it manipulates the data programatically.
Allowed Cancel Progress whilst still scanning folders in a scan
Added setting on the 'System' menu to allow setting of a path to an external audio tag program. NOTE: you need to put the full path to the tagging program executable. The external tag application must accept paths to open as a commanline option (I recommend MP3Tag)
Added to right click menu of an album 'Edit Audio Tags' - This laumches the folder that the first track in the album is contained in.
‘Save' menu item French translation.
Error adding Album art when there is a ” ? < or > in the title
Removing an image from a movie or album had the potential to delete the wrong artwork.
Moving an episode to a new season does not create a poster or synopsis records for the new season.
Moving the only season to a new series does not remove orphaned/unused genres & person records.
Moving TV Series elements in some cases leaves various orphaned records.
Selecting a playlist with an incorrect sequence, if you say ‘yes' to resequence, the display in not cleared first.
Changing the sort order of the tree view leaves the progress bar at 100%
In some circumstances the tab view becomes disabled making it impossible to switch tabs.
Changing language on the settings menu disables the tab control
Exception when drag/dropping an image from a web page and the image/URL cannot be processed.
Errors displayed stating no season/series records found when adding a TV episode for a brand new series or season. Note, this is an NMJToolbox2 processing error and your database is NOT corrupt/incorrect.
Separate names with a comma.