1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Feeview Box ???

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Marcus D, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Marcus D

Marcus D
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    After having a 5 year battle with chuffing sky I have finally cancelled my subs. I have been using my old box and card to receive the ftv channels but I am now considering a new freeview box (want E4 & M+M). The systemm is running clone tvs in 3 other rooms using the rf out and I need a replacement with a similar connection set-up. Does anyone have any recent experience of fair priced units that will do this ?? I keep reading about deals in Aldi - are these any good ?

Someone (a ******ed mate) has also suggested ditching the the free sky hook up in favour of other fta stuff "...by simply getting a new box and LNB.."

Any advice woyuld be great

Ta

PS : Please respond as I have been severely tempted to re-connect to sky as the current channel selection is dire.

2. Marcus D

Marcus D
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    sorry forgot to mention that I have sky magic eyes and remotes, is there a system available that I can continue tyo use these with ???