1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Fall schedule for Fox in US

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by michaelm, Jul 13, 2005.

1. michaelm

michaelm
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Fox have decided to start their Fall schedule early this year. The top shows in their line-up will "prem-ear" as follows:

09/08: The OC

09/11: The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad

09/13: House

09/18: King Of The Hill

09/19: Arrested Development

09/23: Malcolm In The Middle

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    A couple of new shows not on the list and worth a look are Prison Break (excellent pilot) premiering August 29th and Bones (David Boreanaz) which premieres on Sept 20.

Just hope they survive the flak once the baseball starts on FOX which can result in shows disappearing for a month before they even get a chance to create an audience.

3. Mindcrime

Mindcrime

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    The baseball post season doesn't start until the first week in October, so enough time for some of the new shows to get going. Then again, FOX (who make SKY look competent!) are forever messing around with the schedule for no reason whatsoever. It does get very annoying trying to follow a show. They started a new FBI thriller series, The Inside, a few weeks back; they showed the first 2 episodes and then had a gap of a week to show nothing special and then come back with a 2 hour slot. I feel sorry for the people who buy the TV Guide as it's almost out of date the day it's printed. Oh, I can highly recommend The Inside when it starts over in the UK; Peter Coyote is a devious boss and plays it very well.

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    I've seen the first 6 episodes of "The Inside" and you are right it's a good crime drama, not outstanding but I would have thought a solid performer but alas FOX know best and are not ordering any more eps:(

I thought Rachel Nichols looked alarmingly like Traci Lords in the season premiere when all dolled up in jeans,tight sweater and the lip gloss :devil:

5. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,319
    Sat with other half and watched first 6 eps of The Inside over weekend and have to say I very much enjoyed it - perhaps its a Baldwin curse that its been cancelled - but certainly a lot more entertaining than many of the generic crime shows around