1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Epson TW100 (UP) available to UK customers

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Messiah, May 13, 2003.

1. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    The NEW TW100 is available (although currently on back order) at a price of $3,600 (USD) with an expected shipping charge of $100-$200.

The Epson warranty is a Worldwide warranty so valid anywhere in Europe.

Check out Projector Central or pm me for more details.

2. vexorg

vexorg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pricejapan have it at $3443 landed in Europe, a small saving over the US price, would the EPSON world wide warrenty apply to the Japenese model? VAT adds another $600 (UK) in the case of pricejapan as they use DHL.

If the american company could ship using USPS, cost of shipping would be cheaper, and as the standard postal service does not have a VAT check unlike the big courier companies, (at least not here in Ireland - all couriers are oblighed to have a VAT / DUTY clearing service, our national post office does not provide a similar service.

3. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    That's an interesting one. I wonder if it is the new higher contrast version? The old one was also referred to as the TW100H. Good price as it includes shipping. Wonder if they'd mark the price as an AE300 :)

If it was available here I wouldn't even consider it but as it is not it is very tempting. If they have stock I could have by the weekend and no changes required to my setup from the last one :) My wallet's twitching.......

4. vexorg

vexorg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I hate having a twitching wallet... :)

Vex.

5. froike

froike

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    TW100 part number V11H104020 refers to the new version with improved 800:1 contrast

6. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Yes, thanks. I am aware of that but the pj site only states the model as TW100H. I have mailed them and waiting a response.