For Sale New Epson LS10000 Dual Laser Home Cinema Projector

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by sieniek, Aug 21, 2018.

1. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello,

I have for sale new Epson LS10000 Dual laser projector in perfect and brand new condition.

Only 12 hours on it as it was switched on twice during the weekend just to check and see this crazy good picture. It was not even installed.

This unit is still under warranty till July of 2019 (including July).

As you can see on the pictures everything is sealed and was not opened, remote, battery etc. I am selling it with everything it came with when brand new and with original packaging. As a bonus you are getting 2 pairs of original Epson 3D glasses - sealed and never opened as well.

You all know how good this projector is so no need for a long description.

I am from Leeds and I would be very happy to show you everything before buy.

I will not post it as it is too expensive projector and I do not trust couriers.
    I prefer the goods to be collected but I can offer a delivery for additional cost and after small deposit being paid just before me coming down with the projector.

With such a projector I can only trust myself driving and delivering it nicely in one piece or buyer coming at mine and handling it in to his car.

Feel free to ask any question.

Price and currency: £2900
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash or visa
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  2. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Guys, because no one answered yet on this topic the price is going down to £3800.

3. Artur R2

Artur R2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    How long have you owned the pj for do you have the original purchase receipt ?

4. charles

charles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +218
    In addition to the previous members questions could you tell me if it has a transferable guarantee.
    Thank you

5. Rcfman

Rcfman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Would you take a similar lamp hours 9300w plus cash?

6. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello, I am sorry but I am looking only after sale.

7. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello, I do not have a receipt as I have bought this projector from an advert just around week ago. That was a good occasion and a guy who sold me this pj did not even turn it on ever. He have bought it from his work as he had a very good price but never used it and it was sitting there in the box for around one year until he decided to sell it. I have meet this guy in Nottingham as he rent a special room with projector screen to show me how it is working just before I bought it, very genuine person and everything was totally brand new.

I do not have an original receipt and I am not sure about warranty because I do not know how Epson warranty is working. The best way would be to call Epson and ask them if you can check warranty after serial number only.

This projector is 100% the real thing and totally brand new. I have turn it on just to see how it is working because I was very curious. Just couple of weeks ago I have sold my Sony HW65ES projector because I do not have a cinema room currently and I have bought this Epson with intention to sell it straight after to earn some little extra money from it.

Currently I have a tv in my living room but being honest with you after I have checked the picture from this Epson I must tell you that for a moment I was thinking if I should get back to projection instead of having a tv. This is how good picture this pj have, much, much better than my last Sony HW65 but this is obvious.

Unfortunately, I do not have conditions for projectors anymore and for now I will stick with my tv and will sell it as my first intention was when I was buying it.

All I can say is that after I will sell it I will miss it, this is how good the picture is but I am sure I will get back to projection some day as with 65 inches only I am missing to have a projector a "little".

Wrote a lot as I respect this forum very much and done couple of good deals here already as a buyer and seller as well. Trying to write as much as I can as I want to be totally honest with all of you.

8. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I gave already an very extended answer just one post earlier, please check it, thank you.

9. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Guys, the price is going down to £3700.

10. Artur R2

Artur R2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Hello there and thank you for your reply. The reason I became interested in this post is because I have been looking to buy this projector in a brand new unused condition from a gent of an ad on Facebook, however due to his lack of resppnses to my questions i gave up. To me someone looking to sell such a projector should be more forthcoming with information about it, to give the buyer a piece of mind and full disclosure.

Now I'm not a big believer of coincidence so naturally it surprised me to see another one of those projectors on here for sale just couple days after the Facebook seller has marked his ad as sold. Weirdly enough both being in brand new condition.

Now I may be getting this all wrong and possibly Intruding way beyond the rules of this forum but I thought that this was a community where people pay a fair price for equipment from other trusted people rather than pro sellers looking to make a quick buck?

Because if I didn't know any better I would say that you have bought that PJ of the same seller who had it advertised for £1900 only to sale it on for over twice it's price, hardly sounds like extra little cash to me.

To the community and mods I apologise If I have overstepped.

11. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello, when I am buying anything from anyone (Richer Sounds, Ebay, Superfi etc) I am never asking and have no interest in "how much of profit" are they doing on me because it is totally pointless as I believe we should "respect" everyone private wallet.

Just to make it clear for you and for your peace of mind I am not buying anything and never bought from facebook as I do not trust anyone there. I did not even checked their buy and sell section ever.

Would you like to know for how much I've bought this projector to calculate how much I can earn or lose ? Because for me it seems like you would like to check my pocket instead of looking at my advert and eventually being interested or not.

I am not a "pro" seller (this is my first ever projector posted for sale here) and if it will not sell here I will leave it for myself because this projector is totally amazing, would need to start my new cinema project but why not, this EPSON is really worth it. As I said before, I have done couple of good deals over here as a buyer and seller and I was very happy everytime.

Is £3700 not a fair price for an EPSON LS10000 in new condition with only 12 hours on it, everything boxed and sealed as brand new ? Then what kind of price would be fair for you ? Because I think it is a very good price especially considering that RRP price of these is much higher and that this projector is totally amazing in projection quality. For me personally, EPSON LS10000 is better than JVC x7900 or Sony 4K simply because of laser projection which is making the picture much more filmlike.

Try to check history of this forum and you will not find a cheaper one posted here ever so why are you trying to check my pocket and investigate it in some way ? Jealousy ? I don't know, but I can assure you that by stepping down with the price I can even lose some money as well so £1900 ? If you had such an occasion it was a fake or you could be the most lucky guy in 2018. It is a shame he didn't got back to you or you should forget it as the price of £1900 for such a projector is telling me only one thing - scam.

If you would like to apologise anyone for overstepping, I believe it should be me at first, but maybe I just do not know nothing about proper behavior and politeness.

Hopefully you will find one to buy for such a price where you will be sure a seller is not making any profit on you.

Wish you all the best,

Rafael

12. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,265
    Forum rules were changed a few years back to allow items to be sold with a profit to increase the number of people selling on the classifieds.

13. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello everyone, the price is going down to £3600. Already a bargain for such a projector.
    Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me, thanks.

14. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Everyone, the price is going down to £3500. Projector is like brand new and just waiting for his new owner. Everything is sealed and unopened, even remote and battery package was not opened.

Any questions, please ask.

15. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +758
    For anyone seriously interested you can theoretically check warranty status using the serial number (shown in last pic).

Epson

Edit: curiosity got the better of me. Epson says unregistered product, to contact them to update warranty details (with proof of purchase, i.e. receipt or delivery note), but I would recommend the seller call the, to find out what Epson will do in this scenario as they can be reasonable. Without warranty though, I think it's overpriced, used or not (as you asked).

Seems odd to describe everything as sealed and unopened when there's a pic of the menu display...is it refurbished model?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  16. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello mcspongy,

It is not a refurbished model. It is a brand new model but box was opened and projector was switched on just from curiosity (it was hard for me to stay off and to not see how good picture this projector can throw, I could not hold back being like a kid on christmas time). Everything else is sealed and was not opened ever. Even remote control and battery was not used once.

This projector have only 12 hours which means that it is not brand new but "like" new. Someone who decide to buy it will be very very happy, you all have my word. I can even give you my warranty for that.

Tomorrow or on Monday I will try to call Epson and ask them about any warranty on this model. Hopefully they will be more than happy to help.

Anyone who is really interested, you have my word and my personal warranty (if something would not be ok with this projector you would get back your money). This EPSON LS10000 is a real thing and "like new" only because was switched on for 12 hours and everything else in the box is "sealed" and was not opened ever.

I can assure you that a new owner of this PJ will be very happy.

17. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Everyone, another bump, the price is going down to £3400.

18. T4molie

T4molie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi,

Did you find out about the warranty position from Epson?

Thanks

19. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Everyone,

I have a very good news for potential buyers of this EPSON LS10000.

I have just made a call directly to EPSON company and had a very nice conversation with one of their stuff from projectors department where I have asked about warranty of the EPSON LS10000 unit which I am selling.

IT IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY TILL JULY OF 2019 (INCLUDING JULY) AND THE WARRANTY IS WORKING FOR EVERYONE AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVIDE A SERIAL NUMBER FROM THE UNIT. YOU DO NOT NEED A RECEIPT AS A PROOF OF PURCHASE, SERIAL NUMBER IS ENOUGH. - I am really sorry for capitals but I am very happy and excited to share it with you as whoever will buy this amazing projector with only 12 hours on it will still have almost one year of warranty to have a peace of mind.

To summarize everything together:

EPSON LS10000, Like new, the whole box was opened to switch on the projector and test it for 12 hours during the weekend time, I did not even used the remote as you can play with this projector using on-board buttons to power on and play in the menu. Everything else which is in the box is sealed and never been opened, including two pairs of 3D glasses.
    On top of it you still have a warranty till July of 2019 (including July)
    Absolutely perfect condition without even one smallest scratch or mark.
    And the price is £3400.

I believe it is a bargain for someone who knows how great this projector is.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks, Rafael

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  20. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +758
    If it's still in warranty any purchaser should be able to extend for a further two years (from Epson website here), but it's not a cheap option at £610, but I think this is useful info to negotiate a price, and if I were thinking of buying I would be factoring in this cost (I own one and haven't got room for another:)). I suggest a prospective purchaser confirm, but I believe you can do based on serial number only as comments from Rafael above (and on same basis this option can be taken out at any point up to expiry of std Epson warranty...but the cost of extended warranty may increase in the meantime, as it used to be considerably cheaper, and I guess they had a few claims in the last 2/3 years).

(You cannot extend beyond this AFAIK, but it would theoretically be giving almost the std 3-year RTB warranty if buying from new).

21. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Everyone,

Bump as the price is going as low as £3300.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks, Rafael

22. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Bump !

The price is going down to £3200.

Any interest at all ? If there will be no interest in the upcoming days most probably I will take it off from sale on here.

23. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Bump !

New price - £3100

24. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hello Guys. New price - £3000. Bargain for that price.

25. T4molie

T4molie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hate to break it to you but one of these just recently sold on eBay for £1800 with only 615 hours and a years warranty left.

26. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Looks like someone was very lucky and won the auction with such a low bid because there was lack of interest and only one bidder (short, 3 days auction), that is good for him.

This one is £3000 with 12 hours on it, not 615 hours and still have almost one year warranty.
    Condition wise is even better as you can't even find any sign of using it and everything else in the box is sealed.

I can see some of LS10000 were sold for around £4000 over here so I do not think that £3000 is too much of what I am asking especially after considering these are £6000 and more RRP.

I have this projector for sale on eBay as well and my auction is the cheapest one right there with best package overall and it is still "more" than what I am asking for over here. Even better, there are around 10 watchers already on my auction which means there is a lot of interest.

Buying it for £1800 seems like a win on a lottery but again...the one which I am selling is immaculate and like brand new condition, 12 hours, 1 year warranty, everything inside the box unused, unopened and sealed.

As always, any question please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Rafael

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  27. T4molie

T4molie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    GLWS Rafael

28. sieniek

sieniek

Products Owned: