• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Earphones From Sony

BluWarfareHD09

Prominent Member
£80 for in ear head phones, no thanks.

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Noise cancelling is what you'll be paying for, and given how that can be expensive (i paid £300 for my Bose), it may be decent value?

TBH i'm not surprised, as these may fit better with the Morpheus Headset (otherwise your on/overears have to go over the band too), and it's a gap which they haven't filled.

Probably also very similar tech / rebrand of the ones for their Xperia smartphone range:

Last edited:

amardilo

Distinguished Member
In Ear :( can't get the dam things to stay put in my ears.

I have a similar problem either in-ear earphones never stay in my ears or they don't feel too comfortable in my ears.

Although I recently got a pair of Sony MDR-EX650 which are OK... Can standard headphones with mics work in a PS4 controller?

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
I have a similar problem either in-ear earphones never stay in my ears or they don't feel too comfortable in my ears.

Although I recently got a pair of Sony MDR-EX650 which are OK... Can standard headphones with mics work in a PS4 controller?
Yeah any with a mic work fine, do you not like the PS4 wireless set you have then ?

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Yeah any with a mic work fine, do you not like the PS4 wireless set you have then ?

No I like the wireless set a lot, was just wondering what the other options were :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom