New E.on Energy monitor 2010 June

Angus L

Standard Member
The new one is out and it's fantastic apart from software promlems involving sql etc-have you had the same and fixed it-let us know.

Steve237

Novice Member
I'm an e.on customer. Can you tell me where I can find information on this? How does it work? How much does it cost?

davidpwelch

Standard Member
E-on are charging £40 for the monitor.

I did not have the sql problem, but I have a proble with it needing a driver "ser2pl.sys".

I had previously installed a connection to a GPS SatNav. The version of "ser2pl.sys" I had did not work. But the install software does not include a compatible "ser2pl.sys" that I can install for the USB/Serial interface. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

lynx

Electrisave allows you to see how much electricity you are using in real time – helping you to cut back on the energy you use and save money on your electricity bills.
I think they are being a little off target here. It in no way helps save money, only reducing consumption will achieve that - not using a monitoring device - (btw i use an efergy device)

davidpwelch

Standard Member
I finally got my e-on Energy Monitor working :thumbsup:

I had to uninstall the drivers that Windows 7 Uitimate had found and installed, and replace then with the e-on supplied prolific drivers.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom