For Sale New DVDO Quick6 HDMI Switch & Splitter

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Harry1983, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Harry1983

Harry1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Hi Everybody :hiya:

As the title suggests, i've got 1 DVDO Quick6 up for sale. It was brought to get round an HDMI switching issue with an Arcam amp but I didn't use it as I replaced the amp with the newest model which solved the issues.

I paid £400 for it from Karma AV. I would like £300 for it. AVForums have reviewed it and found it a superb product that does exactly as intended

If your not aware of the products features please read the AVF review. The main benefit is to upgrade older AV receivers to the latest HDMI spec by using the EDID from the amp and TV and combining them to the source or outputting sound via optical to a non HDMI receiver.

AVF Review - http://www.avforums.com/reviews/DVDO-Quick6-HDMI-Switcher-Review_545/Review.html

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. Harry1983

Harry1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Bumpy time :)

3. Harry1983

Harry1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    No interest for this broadcast quality switcher?

4. Harry1983

Harry1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Going on the bay tomorrow if no interest by the afternoon.