Question New DVB415 - Fails to store channels.

KeithDM

Novice Member
I took delivery this afternoon from Amazon. The signal strength from our external aerial is good as evidenced by signal strength readouts on my Panasonic DMR-EX83EB. With the DVB415 using the loop through from the Panasonic, set-up found 131 TV and 33 radio channels. A ‘smiley’ then flashed on the screen, which after a few seconds went blank then showed ‘No Service’. The display on the front of the unit shows 'C000’. I then repeated the set-up process with the aerial input plugged directly into the DVB415, with the same result. Have emailed [email protected] complete with screenshot of the channels showing on the screen during the set-up process.

Anyone else having problems with the DVB415?

Gavtech

Administrator
Probably caused by HDMI interference upsetting the incoming UHF.

Try other HDMI leads / or better well screened aerial leads / keep aerial and HDMI leads as far apart as possible.

KeithDM

Novice Member
Thanks. A moot point as the aerial loop-through function has now failed, so the unit is on its way back for a refund.

A1944

If it was HDMI interference, it could have caused the apparent loop through failure as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom