New Direction...

rockchick762k

Established Member
Reaction score
So I have been very quiet in the forums recently, but busier with my photography! I have signed up to do a photography foundation degree, Have had my induction week this week and feeling shattered already :rotfl: I have however been given the opportunity to go and shoot at London Fashion Week tomorrow...........needless to say I am very excited. Plus I am still doing my live music stuff too, have done a few gigs at The Barfly and The Borderline. Just thought I would share my excitement and hopefully soon some pics again too :)

:cool:

Look forward to seeing and hearing how you get on :)

Thanks Jim :D

Not at all jealous ;) I'd love to do something like this and have a career move. Good luck with this and look forward to hearing and seeing how you get on :smashin:

Sounds cool :) wish I was doing something I could be passionate about right now :D

Sounds cool :) wish I was doing something I could be passionate about right now :D
I wish I was doing a job that paid like yours ;) :p

some places will let you keep the mortgage or a nominal balance ie £1 for the life

My mortgage payments are £23 a month :) that helps heh.
Sweet, yeah that'd do it. I might mention to the wife that we should downsize so that I can buy all the camera stuff I want, I'm sure she wouldn't mind :laugh:

If I pay off the remaining £5000, I have £23 more each month and a deed to look after.. doesn't seem worth it :D

But instead of saying you have a 23 quid mortgage you get to say you have NO mortgage, much better.

But instead of saying you have a 23 quid mortgage you get to say you have NO mortgage, much better.

hah yes, or I should just say that anyway...

hey guys I have no mortgage :cool: that's like a lens a month

Ah, I remember the good old days well, wait till you have a kid ;) Financially as bad as a large mortgage.

ive got a huge mortgage and to kids! (well almost) its crippling! Dont do either, im sure the state can give me more money than i earn doing bugger all and pay for a roof over my head. I wonder if they would buy me a lens a month as well i feel society would look down on me otherwise lol

@Dancook Go on Rub It In Why Dont Ya! :p

Ah, I remember the good old days well, wait till you have a kid ;) Financially as bad as a large mortgage.

Worse - have you seen the recent stats for how long "kids" are living at home these days ? :eek:

I'm gonna get the locks changed - sell the house while they are on holiday and move without leaving a forwarding address.... :devil:

...and I've got two :(

Worse - have you seen the recent stats for how long "kids" are living at home these days ? :eek:

I'm gonna get the locks changed - sell the house while they are on holiday and move without leaving a forwarding address.... :devil:

...and I've got two :(

Yeah, pretty scary, they do make it tough for them though, probably why so many choose the option to rather get 'given' a free house.

Not with your lenses ;)

All joking aside I do wish that I could save for stuff but I'm hopeless. For now I'll just keep teasing myself looking at FF. In the past week I've gone from thinking one day I'll buy the 5D3/4 to the A99 (mark II if it comes out) to the A7 then continuing round in circles ;) All pie in the sky stuff of course, as whilst I might be able to afford one one day I'd not be able to afford the lenses to go with it :laugh:

I want FF i have gone from wanting a used d700 to a new d750! i cant afford either but kills my lunch times

Thanks for the comments, and for hijacking my thread ;) lol. I have posted some of my pics from yeasterday in the photo sharing section.

Thanks for the comments, and for hijacking my thread ;) lol. I have posted some of my pics from yeasterday in the photo sharing section.
I can't believe you're insinuating a thread on AVF has gone off topic :eek:
clear.png
:laugh:

She's been away so long she's forgotten how it works.... ;) :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom