1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New deal at Blockbusters

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Warnie, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Warnie

Warnie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi guys,

thought I'd take a look in my local Blockbusters for ex rental deals and after looking through piles of dvd's, many under £7.99 I decided on three, namely Men in Black 2 (2 disc), My little eye and 8 legged freaks.
    When I went to the counter, the girl told me that from Monday they are starting a special offer on ex rentals from £7.99 and under - buy one, get one free.

She tried the barcodes tonight and they worked so I picked up another DVD (Harrison sub film) and the four came to £13.98 !

Thought you might like to know - MinB was listed at £5.99

Warnie

2. rogeralpine

rogeralpine
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice deal - will have a mooch later. I avoid the "RENTAL ONLY" versions as IMO they're worth very little, but full release titles are worth a go. Never had too many problems with scratched disks either - check em' before you leave though.

Does this offer only apply to those ex-rentals that are 7.99 and under? I presume titles for 9.99 etc are not part of this deal?