Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

New deal at Blockbusters

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Warnie, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Warnie

Warnie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Hi guys,

thought I'd take a look in my local Blockbusters for ex rental deals and after looking through piles of dvd's, many under £7.99 I decided on three, namely Men in Black 2 (2 disc), My little eye and 8 legged freaks.
    When I went to the counter, the girl told me that from Monday they are starting a special offer on ex rentals from £7.99 and under - buy one, get one free.

She tried the barcodes tonight and they worked so I picked up another DVD (Harrison sub film) and the four came to £13.98 !

Thought you might like to know - MinB was listed at £5.99

Warnie

2. rogeralpine

rogeralpine
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice deal - will have a mooch later. I avoid the "RENTAL ONLY" versions as IMO they're worth very little, but full release titles are worth a go. Never had too many problems with scratched disks either - check em' before you leave though.

Does this offer only apply to those ex-rentals that are 7.99 and under? I presume titles for 9.99 etc are not part of this deal?