1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dead Trilogy Boxset?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Spazwunkle, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Spazwunkle

Spazwunkle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heyhey all

Was it my imagination, or was there talk a while ago about a new region 1 boxset with new SE's of Night, Dawn and Day?

I know Day and Dawn are getting upgrades from Anchor Bay, but I haven't heard anything about Night (but I'm sure I heard about a new SE)

Was/is a new boxset going to happen? Or is it my wishful thinking?

(I know the Night rights are owned by a different company, but a boxset did happen for r2 after all :))

2. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +854
    i think i heard this too, though i cant remember where, and not sure if it was a boxset or individual titles. :-(

3. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Not sure about box set either, but I was definately under the impression that they were going to release a new copy of 'Dawn'.

I was going to order the french version as it had 5.1 as oppsed to the other mono versions, but they was alot of talk about a new version coming out, so I'm waiting for that.

4. eel

eel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    slightly off topic but could anyone tell me if the 25th Ann (Elite) r2 version of NOTLD is still out there or has it been deleted. cheers!

5. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +939
    There was talk of a new boxset which is what i was waiting for and the reason that i sold my two disk dutch version of dawn. I know that anchor bay have just released a new dvd of day. Looking at their website dawn will now be Feb 2004, specs look really good though see here