New customer to SkyHD

wonder boy

Standard Member
Hey all...just bought a brand new PACE TDS850NB from ebay and have been a sky/sky+ customer for about 7 years or so. Bought box really for HDMI output for my new sony KDL37W5500 but must admit to fancying watching the autumn sporting fixtures in HD.

Have full £47.50 package at the moment, what do you think the best/cheapest deal I could get for hidef...£9.75 month and nothing else, might chop some channels such as music but they dont seem to add much

Cloverleaf

Banned
If you want sports, movies and HD, It's gonna cost the thick end of 58 quid. Dropping any of the other packages will only save you a couple of quid as they are virtually thrown in with what you are paying the big bucks for.

wonder boy

Standard Member
If you want sports, movies and HD, It's gonna cost the thick end of 58 quid. Dropping any of the other packages will only save you a couple of quid as they are virtually thrown in with what you are paying the big bucks for.

I know, that's what I figured...sounds a lot of money doesn't it each monthe just to watch telly:eek:

Cloverleaf

Banned
Yes it is a lot of wedge. Only you can decide if you are going to get value for money out of it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom