New controller colours

I really do like the look of the cosmic red but at £65 not sure I want to pay that much given that the black one is £60, Don't see how Red can be £5 more.

I really do like the look of the cosmic red but at £65 not sure I want to pay that much given that the black one is £60, Don't see how Red can be £5 more.
The extra £5 is because the Sony CEO Jim Ryan is in the back room painting over the white ones.

Last edited:
just ordered 2 black ones, will sell my white ones on ebay :D

Probably get a black one at some point. Hopefully official matching covers will be arrive eventually too.

1620960846363.png

I still prefer the white ones and I won't be rushing out to buy something that's built with exactly the same weak trigger springs unless they (Sony) say otherwise.
That would be foolish.

I still prefer the white ones and I won't be rushing out to buy something that's built with exactly the same weak trigger springs unless they (Sony) say otherwise.
That would be foolish.
Surely they would silently fix it, if they announced that it was fixed then they would have to do a worldwide recall as they're admitting the problem.
be cheaper for them just to replace the ones that go wrong instead of everyone ever sold.

I'm all for different colours but the black one looks like an xbox controller.

I would have like to see a cosmic blue one.

Both colours now up for preorder on amazon uk, cancelled my 2 black ones from game and getting from amazon as no delivery fee :thumbsup:

Surely they would silently fix it, if they announced that it was fixed then they would have to do a worldwide recall as they're admitting the problem.
be cheaper for them just to replace the ones that go wrong instead of everyone ever sold.
But then you're buying something that could be as bad as the original ones. Unless someone gets one and strips it down we won't know. I think that will happen pretty soon though.

But then you're buying something that could be as bad as the original ones. Unless someone gets one and strips it down we won't know. I think that will happen pretty soon though.
my ones have been rock solid, no issues with them :blush:

Ordered a black one from Amazon, couldn't resist!

I aren't. Mine broke playing cold War, trigger effects disabled.

I aren't rough?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom