New contract last week - just been advised of new price rises

Ridcully

Established Member
Reaction score
So following on from the April price rise, I rang sky to renegotiate my contract. Did so last Friday and was told what my bills would be for the next three months plus the comment of no price rises until April 2021.

Just received an email and have just checked my future bills and am being hit with a price rise

Isn’t there still a cooling off period for the new contract?

Just tried to call. Call centre not taking "bill related" enquiries

How much was the rise?

Mine was £4 - in some cases less than a pint of beer

How much was the rise?

Mine was £4 - in some cases less than a pint of beer
It's not so much the fact of the rise, it's the fact that it contradicts what I was told, and signed up to, last week.

To speak to someone you may need to say you want to cancel (to the automated lady😀), then you get put through to the actual people

Have left it for now. Will go back when things are little quieter, stating I followed your guidelines, so sort this out and refund retrospectively. Fully expecting to get ignored, and it's the principle that annoys me hence complaining. In the grand scheme of things its not a lot of money.

Check your bills carefully. Having recently signed up, it was disappointing to face a 10% rise in monthly bill.
However, I also took advantage of an offer for Sky Cinema. One month free and six months at £5. just noticed they’ve charged me £19 for the last two months. Phonelines not taking any calls. The company really do take the proverbial

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom