new contract help

broganthedog

Standard Member
Hi,

Just wanting a little advice.

My contract with voda is due to end at the weekend and I will wanting another. I currently have 2 phones on this contract and it cost me about £50 a month with 300 mins each and 50 text. I use my phone to call other networks and the other phone and that’s it, don’t really text much.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers

M

midlands_lad

Hi broganthedog,

I work for Vodafone and may be able to look into this for you.

If your contract is due to expire this weekend, you may be able to upgrade your handset and/or price plan.

If you want me to look into this for you, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/contactus and fill in the online form. Please put FIT135 into the main body of the email (this will take you through to a team who monitor customer feedback on internet forums).

We'll then be able to look into this and call you back.

Any problems, let me know.

GBDG1

Hi broganthedog,

I work for Vodafone and may be able to look into this for you.

If your contract is due to expire this weekend, you may be able to upgrade your handset and/or price plan.

If you want me to look into this for you, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/contactus and fill in the online form. Please put FIT135 into the main body of the email (this will take you through to a team who monitor customer feedback on internet forums).

We'll then be able to look into this and call you back.

Any problems, let me know.

You have a team who monitor feedback on internet forums? Interesting.

KAIZR

I'm looking to get a new contract pref on Orange or O2, and was wondering whether all networks charge VAT on the total of the bill?

When I took my last contract on Voda via CPW, there was no VAT (the bills were sent out from CPW on tCPW paper) but as soon as Voda direct took over the billing for Voda I was charged VAT on the total each month!

P4U say all tariff's they offer are inclusive of VAT, can the same be said for any other 3rd party seller? Or for any network in general for that matter...

I was going to start a new 12 month contract through an O2 store yesterday, and the sales girl said the tariff was inclusive of VAT, but then when I told a mate who is on O2 he said his bills have VAT added at the end (his £35 tariff actually ends up being over £42 per month).

I am well confused! Any help will be well appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom