1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Chyangfun Case

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Oblivion, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Oblivion

Oblivion
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
  2. Orbitalzone

Orbitalzone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    www.scan.co.uk have these, including the new P4 based motherboard & case for a reasonable price (£200 ish I think)

I think they look great!

There have been a few reviews of this case < here >

3. Cable Monkey

Cable Monkey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    I have this case, with my choice of motherboard (PIII). Off the shelf it is quite noisy. The PSU requires a fan mod that replaces the stock item with a quiet one (40mm), and the main case cooling is a crossflow fan that is noisy even when slowed to sub 2000 rpm speeds. 2 40mm fans can be used in its place and combined with the reduced heat of my tualatin cpu, should leave me with a quiet pc. On the plus side the case looks stunning, downside is the expansion slot is half height. This was resolved by the aquisition of an ATI Radeon 7500 PCI that is half height and uses the DVI output only. Case only can be aquired from Kustompc's and I can personally vouch for their excellent customer service.

A quiet alternative to the PIII/PIV boards are the Epia boards also sold by the above.