new channel on sky:cnx

M

mr chadwick

looks good so far,all that jap manga stuff.movie thats on now is rockin,called skyliners.

channel 244.check it oot:D

Damn, I need to get Sky+ or something. I love all the programs on CNX but I never get a chance to see any of it. It looks like a Toonami channel with a bit of kung fu fighting mixed in. I notice they started Cowboy Bebop on Monday too, guess I'll have to wait til they begin repeating it to see what it's about.

Great channel - I like the fact that they haven't put it in with the kids channels. I had never seen Spawn before - I like it! Very violent!! ;)

Spawn is cool, with everthing from vampires to a paedaphile nasty to a major conspiracy and then some:mad: Bravo used to show it in two forms; one censored one not. The former was an absolute joke and the latter showed just what the movie should've been like, instead of the shambles that spilled out.

Yeah, the movie was horrible - it was that which put me off watching the series. Movies based on comicbooks are always watered down so much: Spawn, Batman, Tank Girl.. and a million others.

I've been watching Cowboy Bebop, and unless I'm mistaken, the episodes stand on their own, so you should be able to jump right in.

I agree with the weird scheduling. I'm still trying to get the Samurai Jack episodes.

Still can't wait to see the Harvey Birdman episode where Scooby and Shaggy get busted for "possession."

Is it just me, or is this new RealityTV very addictive as well? Cool stuff to have on in the background when I'm on the PC.

Is it just me, or is this new RealityTV very addictive as well? Cool stuff to have on in the background when I'm on the PC.

It's just you. Watching reality TV whilst on the PC. You are in danger of becoming a nerd :devil:

I prefer to think of myself as a "geek" rather than a "nerd." Not the "pocket protector" kinda geek, but the "bitin' the heads off chickens" kinda geek. :p

Still, you gotta like Mounties. (Canadian version of Cops) Nothin' but drunk canucks as far as the eye can see. Ah, makes me feel homesick for the old country. :D (how old do you have to be before you can call your country of origin, the old country?)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom